Lavender is one of the most well known oils when people first hear about essential oils.
A universal oil.
My number one oil for kids.
Here is how my family uses Lavender:
- Bug Bites, itching
- Scrapes, bumps, etc
- Skin imperfections
In a 5 mL roller bottle combine:
- 10 drops Lavender
- 10 Drops Lemon
- 10 Drops Peppermint
- Top off with a carrier oil
- Roll above recipe over sinuses (sides of nose, cheeks, above eyebrows, be careful to avoid your eyes), and bottoms of feet as needed.
Applied to bottom of feet to help promote a restful nights sleep.
For feelings of tension
Apply to area of need. I like it with Peppermint on the back of my neck, and temples.
- Combine 1 drop in a 5 mL roller bottle and top off with a carrier oil.
- Optional: Also add a drop of White Fir and/or Frankincense
- Apply as needed along jaw line.
- Use 4-6 drops in diffuser for its calming and relaxing properties.
- 2 drops of each Lavender, Lemon, and Peppermint for seasonal support.
- 3 drops of Lavender with 3 drops of Cedarwood at night.
My husband used it internally with equal parts, (2 drops of each) Lavender, Lemon, and Peppermint for seasonal support along with the roller bottle recipe above. You can either add it to a shot glass or use in a veggie capsule (more on that later).***
- Added to bath water or bath salts to relax.
- Inhale from hands release tension.
- Add a drop or two to linens or pillow for restful sleep.
Lavender uses are endless. It is a wonderful addition and compliment to other oils in the diffuser too.
How do you use Lavender?
Have A Happy Day!
***My family uses a brand of oils we trust. Please follow the instructions of your brand of essential oils on the safety of taking internally. Contact me to learn what brand of essential oils we use in our home.***
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not meant to prevent, treat or cure disease.*