Watch out Lavender there is a new player in the house! This is a brand new oil doTERRA is offering, and is described as Mens Lavender. If you love the uses of Lavender but are not a big fan of the smell then Petitgrain is your new go to oil.
A Few facts:
- Petitgrain acts like Lavender in a lot of ways but has a different aroma.
- Lavender has 64 compounds and Petitgrain has 17, making Petitgrain more enhanced and intense.
- Petitgrain is sourced from Paraguay through doTERRA’s Co-Impact Sourcing.
- It is derived from the bitter orange trees leaves and twigs of the tree.
A few petitgrain uses:
- Used for its calming and relaxing. Wonderful in a diffuser, a few drops on your pillow, and applied to your feet, or pulse points to promote relaxation.
- Applied topically to ease feelings of tension. Perfect for mom shoulders!
- Taken internally to help calm the nervous system, ease tension and promote restful sleep.
- Also great internally to support the health of the cardiovascular, immune, nervous, and digestive systems.
Our family is slowly learning and loving the benefits of Petitgrain. Definitely a must have oil in every home. Especially the men!
I’ll add to the uses of Petitgrain as we learn along the way.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.